We have increased our office hours from 9:00-5:30 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:15-5:30 on Tuesdays, and 9:00-4:30 on Fridays. The office is closed from 11:30 to 1:30 for staff training, and to allow our staff to disinfect the office. Office disinfection is performed twice daily on business days, in the middle of the day and in the evening to ensure the safety and well-being of all of our patients and staff
We will provide medical eye care, as well as routine vision care for prescription glasses and contact lenses.
For the safety of our medical staff and patients:
- You must wear a mask when coming to the clinic and while you are inside the clinic. No one will be allowed in the clinic without a mask. Masks will not be provided for you.
- Services will not be provided to those who do not wear a mask.
- When you arrive at the office, you must call the main office line at (214) 391-1119 Ext 0, and the staff will unlock the door to let patients in one or two at a time.
- No more than one family member may accompany a patient to their appointment
- All staff will be wearing masks and safety goggles at all times, and gloves will be worn by staff when interacting with patients
- Non-contact thermometers will be used to check temperatures of all who enter
These changes are necessary to promote social distancing and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We thank you for your understanding as we are all coping with a public health crisis. Stay well. Stay safe.